My toughest critics

My toughest critics

Friday, November 16, 2012

Time for a short break!

I will be taking a few months off for a very very important reason....we will be adding to our crew and are very excited!  Look for more recipes from me in 2013.  Being a working mom with THREE children will mean that I will definately need my crock(s)!  I have really enjoyed this blog.  What started as just keeping recipes online for myself and my friends and family has turned into such a fun adventure.  I have found some great recipes and made some awesome new cooking friends along the way.  Have a wonderful holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And I look forward to all the new recipes you come up with next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your recipes as we welcome baby #1 here!

    Feel free to follow me for ideas for dinner for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete