My toughest critics

My toughest critics

Friday, September 14, 2012

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Since this blog was started as a way for me to keep track of recipes I tried from other sites and recipes I came up with on my own.  Sort of like and online cook book.  I came across a recipe that was amaze balls.  Perfect just as it is.  It is here: http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-chicken-cordon-bleu/   I love this site and often try things from there and make little adjustments.  The only thing I added to this recipe was some bacon bits.  We love bacon over here.  Anyway, ALL of the critics loved this dish.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed our recipe. It really is divine. I am going to have to try it with some bacon...because bacon makes everything better! - Lady Heidi

    ReplyDelete