My toughest critics

My toughest critics

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Turkey Sloppy Joes

I made a double batch and this is all that is left! It was a hit and Little Man absolutely loved...LOVED this.

I love Manwich...it is one of my favorite meals. This is soooo much better.
2 lb ground beef (or turkey)
2 cups onion, finely chopped
2 cups celery, finely chopped
2 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp vinegar
2 Tbsp mustard
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 small can tomato soup
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Directions:Brown first 4 ingredients.In a small bowl, combine all other ingredients.Add meat mix to slow cooker and pour over liquid ingredients.Stir together. Cook on low 6-8 hours
From Crockin Girls

2 comments:

  1. Does it matter what kind of vinegar? What did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used plain old Heinz white vin.

      Delete