My toughest critics

My toughest critics

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte


Yes, it was as good as it looks!

This is enough to serve four moms for a two hour gab session.


Starbucks aint got nothing on this Pumpkin Spice Latte in the crock.
Captain was not invited to this afternoon girls only gathering but he was able to sneak a sip of mine (more like 5 big gulps) and he really liked it.

All four of us girls really enjoyed this. We determined if you are going to do it...do it all the way and have the whip cream and Cinnamon sugar too!


6 cups milk (I used organic skim)
6 T canned pumpkin
6 T white sugar
4 T vanilla
1 1/2tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 cups strong brewed coffee (I actually used pumpkin spice coffee I found at the grocery store)

Whipped cream-optional...but not really :) I also sprinkled cinnamon/sugar mix on the top.


Add the coffee and milk to the crockpot. Whisk in the pumpkin, spices, sugar, and vanilla.

Cover and cook on high for 2 hours if everything is cold. Whisk again.

From Stephanie O'Dea "A Year of Slow Cooking" tweeked.

No comments:

Post a Comment